Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

MY OPINION - FRIENDS


How much should you count on your friends? I have a gripe and since it's opinion post day I'm letting it out.

Definition of friend: One of affection and trust...

How is it that I can have all these friends and none, I mean "NONE" have supported either my blogs or contributed to my book.  I don't get it, I have been there every time I've gotten a phone call or request and I don't ask for much. But how hard is it to click join and see what it's all about or to answer a few questions for my book. 

I may have many flaws but not being there for them isn't one. I'm there and they know this but is it so hard to return the favor this once. They tell me they will get to it, or I can count on them. 

  • I'm still counting...............
If they ask me for something, they can count on me but it's not reciprocated and I'm a little offended. I try to act like it's not bothering me but you know what it is and I'm not happy. I've gotten over 50 strangers or people I've just met to contribute and share their information for my book. But I can't get the five closest people to me besides my immediate family to share. It's not right. 

What I've learned though is that when you work from home people don't take you seriously. 

NOW THAT SUCKS...I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY....

BY THE WAY I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS AS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IT MEANS YOU'VE TAKEN THE FIRST STEP. YOU'VE SIGNED ON TO MY BLOG AND NOW YOU CAN CALL ME!!