Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Feel Good Fridays

This is a blog hop hosted by "The Girl Next Door Grows Up." I've had a crazy week as my husband's grandmother passed, and we're getting ready for the funeral on Monday. However, my kids have been very fortunate in that their grandparents got together to make sure all seven of them had something to wear to the funeral. Though they didn't have to do this, I love them for it anyway.

This week I've decided to host a five part strategy session on Time Management." Beginning on Monday I'll write about one successful strategies to help keep you on a task. I need to get back on track and have a more productive day. So if you want to join, please stop by and participate.






10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. It's a blessing to have one less thing to think about in this difficult time. Seven is a big number of kids to dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, keeping you in my prayers.

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss, but glad you have family to really help out. Looking forward to your workshop, and thanks for being my newest follower.

    musingsandmeanderings-mlp@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your loss. I am glad you aren't going through it alone.
    Stopping from Mom Loop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the loss of your husband's Grandmother and at the same time sounds like you have a wonderful support system that pitched in at just the right time! Thanks for stopping by my FGF post and becoming my newest follower of the blog, have subscribed to your email posts to get in on the latest posts you generate!


    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss. How wonderful though that your family is helping your kids to have something special to wear:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've had a loss in our close circle this week as well. Can empathize with the grief, but also with how wonderful it is to have support and love around you now.

    ps-a fellow MomLooper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings to all of you. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for your loss. Prayers and HUGS sending your way. Just wanted to take a little time to thank you for joining in on my Friend Finding Fridays blog hop. It is such a pleasure finding your new blog and becoming one of your newest followers. Look forward to seeing your post on time management :) ~Supermom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also so sorry for your family's loss. I hope it is a better week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"