Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Strategies for Time Management Free Workshop - Week of 10/4/2010

This is a 10-day segment I decided to put on for next week. We are all responsible for managing our time. Whether it's with getting our children to school, our homes organized, business or school. Making arrangements for our daily activities to minimize interference and remain on a task can be essential for productivity.

I've found that there are some technologies that can assist you in managing your time more effectively. At the same time, there are many strategies that have been used for years that remain effective.

I'm guilty of just going with the flow of my day. No real plan in sight and feeling as if at the end of the day I've accomplished very little if anything at all. So I've worked to develop this program to help with time management strategies. We'll evaluate your time management skills and preparations and manage your time more effectively.

As a mother of seven this is definitely something I needed to help make my day a successful one.

Here's an outline of what we'll cover:

 Day One - Procrastination
 Day Two - Why Wait for Perfection
 Day Three - Let' combine our activities
 Day Four - When you're away
 Day Five - Keeping to your schedule
 Day Six - Managing your time effectively
 Day Seven - It's Okay to Say No
 Day Eight - Making Use of Technology
 Day Nine - Managing your Social Networking Time
 Day Ten - Setting your Prime Time

We'll use Blog Frog to host the workshop. Click here to join the community.

Post the banner onto your blog. You can also tweet about it using #timemgmt

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from the Mom Loop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a mom of 7 should def. know how to manage her time wisely. Just come over and organize my life for me. I'll make you a great cup of coffee! Following from mom loop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I probably won't be able to participate a lot, but I plan to stop in every now and then to check out your time management tips. I do need some! I found you through Mom Loop.

    http://RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of your advice! Come on over and claim your blog award at www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"