Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sick Time: Digital Thermometers With Jumbo Numbers



I got to review this digital oral thermometer right on time, nothing like a miserable sick kid. The thermometer is big enough to hold and see the reading at the same time. I'm so nosy, I hate waiting until I hear the beep before looking at the reading. Fortunately, with this one, it's long enough and the digital reading is big enough to see. Oh, and it even beeps if it determines you or your child has a fever.


The thermometer is quick to read the temperature as well. I thought my son wasn't still enough to get a reading. However, when I checked it again, I got the same reading. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"