Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Headbands: The Perfect Solution To Wearing One With A Ponytail



This is the first time I've come across a headband that has an opening for my ponytail. Previously, I had to put my hair up higher than I normally wear it, when wearing a headband. I wear a headband a lot, my daughter probably wears them more than me. What I like about this headband is that you can wear a low ponytail and slide it through the opening on the headband. It also comes down over the ears and stays securely in place.


The headband is stretchy, but not too much as it fits pretty well. If you look at the picture above, you'll notice that it has a little side opening which makes it easier to pull all your hair through. Then it closes back up and gives the appearance of your hair coming through the headband easily. I personally would like one that comes in all colors. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"