Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Carrier Oils: Great Combinations For Hair And Body


When I received this oit gift set, I was so excited particularly because I love jojoba oil. I made some hand cream by adding in a little shea and cocoa butter with jojoba and argan oil. It was so rich and creamy. I love that it goes on smooth and doesn't make my hands all oily. In addition, I use the argan oil on my hair and scalp. I like that it includes a dropper so that I don't have tor worry about pouring too much. Oh, and don't forget the tamanu oil, you can use that on your elbows. I do, because they get really dry and this works perfectly.


There is a bonus! You get an empty bottle to make your own carrier oil blend. How cool is that? I had the pleasure of trying out a recipe I located and then adjusting it to make it my own. I now use a couple of drops on my face to help clear up my skin. If you like to make your own recipes, or even want to use natural oils, this is definitely the perfect combination. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"