Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Ready for Spring: Check Out This Lightweight Tunic With Sleeves


Want something comfortable that you can wear on anyday? If so, this tunic is definitely for you. It's so soft, comfortable and feminine. However, when I first took it out of the package I was unsure if my arms would actually fit. Howevre, the material stretches and it's not tight or restricting at all. The bottom flairs and ripples,  making it very flirty. I think it's the perfect dance top when paired with leggings or some skinny jeans.


This picture doesn't really do this top justice, because it falls around your hips making it look dainty. I would definitly get one in black or red. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"