Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Freedom To Roam: iPhone Charge Long Enough To Move Around



This cord is exactly ten feet long and is capable of charging your iPhone, iPad and iPod. Boy was I glad when I got the opportunity to review this charging cord. For some reason, most cords nowadays come in size three foot or shorter, making it difficult to use your phone and move around at the same time. However, with this cord, you have a lot of extra room to maneuver around. I am excited that I no longer have to sit bent down on the side of my bed to use my iPhone while it's charging.


The braided cord is also awesome! It is so strong and durable, I don't have to worry about twisting it so much that the wires pop out.

I received this product at no cost in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"