Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Spit Up Protector - Baby Bibs Designed For Comfort



Alright, I found these great bibs to review for my grandchild. How cute is that saying? Babies are truly meant to be loved and really feel as though they are a blessing. These adorable baby bibs are so comfortably soft. I am glad they didn't have that plastic texture on the back. I really don't like the feel of that. However, these are made of terry cloth, they are also large enough to cover the front top of my grandchild's outfit. 


The baby bibs can be found are available packaged in threes. The cute little quotes on the front are embroidered into the material. I received this product at no cost in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"