Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Party Anyone: Shot Glasses With All Time Catch Phrases


It's time to gather the girls and just have a good ole fashioned party. Recently, a friend of mine suggested that we have a vision board party and with drinks. It was a wonderful idea and I can't help but think a bunch of funny phrases like this one would help liven the party up. The shot glass is pretty thick and can fit two fingers for a nice sized drink. How many times have you heard the phrase, "Talk to the hand?" That's what makes it so funny! It's the little things that keep laughter in our hearts.


I say grab a couple and party up! Unfortunately, I only have one, but I am definitely going to get some more before hosting our NBA finals party! Our Cavs gotta make it!

I received this product at no cost in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"