Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Car Mount: Heavy Enough To Hold Oversized Cell Phones



I think I've found a great solution to mounting your phone in the car. This Liansing long arm universal car mount works great for holding up large screen phones in the car. I have tried the kind that latches onto the air vent and they typically can't hold the Note 4 phone up. It will slide down, making it difficult for me to see the screen, or even fall off. However, with this one I don't have that problem at all. This long arm wall mounts sticks to the window with a nice size suction cup on the bottom. The suction sticks securely to the window and the arm of the car mount is very strong, which makes it hold the phone in place.


There are only three pieces that connect together to make this work. It's really simple and all you need to do is slide the round piece over the ball tip and slide the ball through the hole on the clip. Lastly, you just need to tighten the round piece to the clip and then it's put together. Really simple and works perfectly. I received this product at no cost in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"