Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Pretty in Pink" Cast Reunites

It's been over 24 years since Pretty in Pink first aired. I was in middle school, and I watched the movie more times than I can remember. Molly Ringwald was one of my favorite actresses at the time. The thought of being asked to a dance as some sort of amusement was real to young girls because of this movie. I thought the movie was classic and still do until this day.


Now the cast of Pretty in Pink came together for a photo shoot with Entertainment Weekly. Molly Ringwald, John Cryer and Annie Potts had a good time taking photos. They reminisced about filming the movie and John Cryer lip-syncing and dancing scene.

What was your favorite "Pretty in Pink" scene?



Add to Technorati Favorites

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this movie! One of my favorite scenes is when she shoots the kid with the staplegun! So many great scenes really and music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! The staplegun scene was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness - what a trip down memory lane...or last weekend when I caught part of it! Just kidding. Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, and Sixteen Candles were just staple movies of my youth...good times!

    I like the part where Cryer plants one on Potts because he's mad at Ringwald...or maybe when he shows up at the Prom at the end with his classy shoes on...it's all great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved her little pink car. I'll have to say though that the dress she came up with was the ugliest thing I thought I'd ever seen, even back then.

    I love the Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles too. I will tell my 8 yo son one day that if he wants to see what high school was like for mom just watch the Breakfast Club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I LOVE Molly Ringwald! Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles were two of my favorites growing up! Talk about major teenage angst. Thanks for the blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sixteen Candles is actually on VH1 this evening ladies. I love her too! Brings back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, we all sure grew up with Molly didn't we? Have you watched her in the role of the mom on American Teenager yet? Pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the stapler scene! But the most memorable scene was probably the big fight between Andie and her dad. I cried so hard.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"