Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gotta Love Chevy

I'm really excited that I may be chosen to drive a Chevy Traverse for the month of November. This will be a fun opportunity as I'll be video blogging about all my adventures. I remember watching our local morning show a few months back and entering into the contest. Now thanks to Holly at June Cleaver Nirvana for stalking me when she couldn't find my email or contact me by cell phone.

Good thing for our little social networking tools like twitter. She didn't give up on me and ultimately found me by sending a tweet. Now I get to move forward in the process and possibly drive a Traverse. I looked the Chevy Traverse up online and I know this will be perfect for my large family. Now if I ultimately get selected in the coming weeks, you'll get to see how many times I visit the grocery store (actually everyday). It's like the Cheers song we go where "everyone knows our name." So stay tuned to find out if we actually make it to the end.

5 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers that you get a chance to drive it! They are cool-looking cars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen were other bloggers have done this. It is great you are getting this chance.

    I'd vote for you if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! There isn't any voting at this point I'm just waiting on them to review everything to see if I can move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to do that. How fun to drive a brand new car on someone else's dime!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"