Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Saved by the Power Outlets


I’ve had a lot of running around to do lately and one of the conveniences of working from home is the benefit of taking your work with you. Usually when I work on the laptop in our own car, I am able to last until the battery dies. Being on the internet can drain the battery, and I may get about two hours out of the battery. However, just like with my cell phone, I have a hard time remembering to keep it charged.
Well, I had a test to take, and I had forgotten to take it before we left the house. I checked my email only to find out that I’d better get it done soon, or else I would fail. The last thing I wanted to do is mess things up and lose out on this opportunity. Well, I used the outlet in the Chevy Traverse and could finish my test on time. However, I don’t know what grade I received as of yet.
My kids think everything is so funny and had a good laugh at my expense. They just reminded me of the rule about waiting until the last minute to do things. See I created this whole plan on “Time Management,” but I have been “slipping” this month they tell me. However, I think it has to do with the holidays coming and getting ready for them and all. Nevertheless, I got to get it together, because they are having too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"