Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Snow Is Falling In Cleveland

Well as most of my fellow Clevelanders know the weather here is just as unpredictable as the stock market. A few days ago we had our first snowfall. As always snow is fun to watch but too cold for me to play in. I was thinking about how  my kids aren't fans of snow either. They never ask to go out and play in it and they rush to get inside after school.

I had fun driving around in the Traverse through the snow. It truly rides smooth and I had no complaints. We went to Ruby Tuesday's and I noticed they updated the menus. Now on some of the meals you can see just how  many calories you consume. But what I find funny is how restaurants leave out the ones that are high in calories. I'm going to start asking how many calories are in the other meals. I wonder how they'll react.

Well here's a video of our first snowfall.

2 comments:

  1. Our first snowfall was on Sat Oct 30th! It melted by the next morning but still it was exhilarating and disheartening all at once to see the white stuff so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow already? Yikes!

    http://www.how-2-get-published.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"