Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Snow Is Falling In Cleveland

Well as most of my fellow Clevelanders know the weather here is just as unpredictable as the stock market. A few days ago we had our first snowfall. As always snow is fun to watch but too cold for me to play in. I was thinking about how  my kids aren't fans of snow either. They never ask to go out and play in it and they rush to get inside after school.

I had fun driving around in the Traverse through the snow. It truly rides smooth and I had no complaints. We went to Ruby Tuesday's and I noticed they updated the menus. Now on some of the meals you can see just how  many calories you consume. But what I find funny is how restaurants leave out the ones that are high in calories. I'm going to start asking how many calories are in the other meals. I wonder how they'll react.

Well here's a video of our first snowfall.